We Don't just make sure your car goes, we also make
sure it stops when you need it to
Brakes are the single most
important safety factor in your car. One of the
easiest ways to tell if they're working is to check
your brake warning light. If it's on, they need
That's simple enough. But what
about the less obvious warning signs. If you experience
any of these warning signs? You should have your
brakes checked by a specialist.
- Your car loses grip when braking.
- Your car pulls to the left or right when
- Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy.
- Your steering wheel shudders when you brake.
- Your brakes screech or squeal.
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal.
Advanced Mobile Tune Will Diagnose,
fit and service your brake system to ensure you'll
leave with your brakes in top condition.
Our range of services and
- Brake Assemblies
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Springs and clips
- Drum Machining
- Repair and overhaul of Cylinders